Radix Alphabetical Advent Calendar

When it comes to Christmas, I'm a bit of a "bah, humbug!" sort of a bloke. I am however, a fervent believer in recycling; this extends not to just glass bottles, cardboard and milk cartons, but to previous blog posts - no point reinventing the wheel or torturing untold thousands of oca seedlings to come up with the same old tired prose. Due to a period of retrenchment (some of which has been spent with a trenching spade in hand), I haven't been able to give either our plot or this blog the attention they deserve. I'm hopeful that I will get back on track next year with more regular posts and some interesting developments. In the meantime, I offer up my Radix Alphabetical Advent Calendar, with the letters of the alphabet standing in for corresponding dates in the month. Beat that, Alan Turing!




Today is December 1st, so I give you A and the first root in the Radix lexicon: aandegopin.


P.S. I'm really worried about Christmas Eve....

Comments

Anonymous said…
As someone who only recently started following your blog I can enjoy your recycled blog posts as if they were new. Cheers for an excellent blog and here's to a new year full of great possibilities.
Emma Cooper said…
When I was doing my own A to Z I remember having problems with Q ;)
G. Tingey said…
Just harvested (probably a little too early) my first Oca crop (tubers from "T&M" unfortunately - I've just ordered some more from "Real Seeds".
Ludicrously easy to grow at approx 0W (or E) & 51.35N - I will be looking out for seedlings, having read your comments.
TASTY!